Barry Rosenblum, MD, is a Board-Certified, Otolarygologist (ENT). He joined Gateway Medical Group in 2019.
Dr. Rosenblum specializes in treating disorders of the ear, nose and throat, head and neck. Health issues in these areas can cause problems with hearing, speech, eating, and sleeping, and also impact early childhood development. Dr. Rosenblum treats all ages and a range of issues – from repeat ear infections and sinus issues to complex tumors.
Dr. Rosenblum is accepting new patients at all clinic locations: Glen Carbon, Granite City and Red Bud.
Dr. Rosenblum’s services include:
- Ear Infections
- Hearing Loss
- Sinusitis (infections)
- Deviated septum – nasal obstructions
- Disorders related to voice
- Facial trauma; plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Sleep apnea
- Recurrent tonsil infections
Procedures performed by Dr. Rosenblum:
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Biopsy head and neck masses
- Laryngoscopy with biopsy
- Repair of eardrum perforation
- Image guided endoscopic sinus surgery
Dr. Rosenblum's Education and Training:
- University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, St. Louis School of Medicine